INDYARA ANDION PIQUET
Mrs. Andion Piquet joined our firm as Head of our Aviation Law practice group and to support our Commercial and Corporate Law divisions.
Mrs. Andion Piquet has served as Senior In-House Counsel for Embraer, an aerospace multinational company and one of the largest aircraft manufacturers in the world, which often required working with clients located in other areas of the globe on issues involving cross-national law and interdisciplinary matters. During her seven years of experience with Embraer, she gained extensive experience in aviation matters, including matters involving aircraft registration, aircraft ownership, trustee services for foreign ownership of U.S. registered aircraft, representation of fixed base operators and other airport leases and land use/development, aircraft sales, charters, and leases, aircraft product support agreements, warranty claims and other transactions with aircraft manufacturers, as well as FAA and DOT regulatory compliance.
Mrs. Andion Piquet also has extensive experience supporting clients drafting, reviewing, and negotiating administrative and commercial agreements and corporate governance matters, including formation, mergers and acquisitions, registration, and filings.
A Brazilian-American born in Rio de Janeiro, Mrs. Andion Piquet is fluent in Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
- Participated in transaction structuring and document drafting, review, and negotiating for a $1 billion deal for the sale of 125 aircraft from Embraer to Berkshire Hathaway’s NetJets.
- Participated in transaction structuring and document drafting, review, and negotiating for multimillion dollar deal for after sale product support by Embraer of 125 aircraft for Berkshire Hathaway’s NetJets.
- Assisted Embraer setting up its first manufacturing plant in the United States, including assistance with all regulatory compliance matters.
- Participated in transaction structuring and document drafting, review, and negotiating for joint venture between Embraer, a world-class aircraft manufacturer and CAE, a world-leading provider of aviation training solutions to develop a global training program for Embraer’s executive clients.
- Participated in due diligence and viability analysis of cross border buy-sell structure.